Charcoal for Diarrhoea
from Hydrothermic Remedies...
- None known
- Activated charcoal powder or tablets (not as good as powder)
- 1 Tablespoon of powder to 1 glass of hot water (or orange juice) 2x daily or every four hours.
- 12 tablets to 1 glass of hot water 2x daily
- Charcoal in olive oil, medium thick mixture; 1 Tablespoon 3x daily
- For babies, 1 teaspoon charcoal in olive oil, 3 x daily or powdered charcoal in nursing bottle filled with water (or use the top water from the next step)
- For tender, irritated stomach or bowels, do not use charcoal as such. Let the water stand over 1 quarter cup of charcoal powder or tablets in a 2 litre jar, pour of the clear top water and use for all drinking.
- Large Charcoal Poultice over abdomen.