from Dr JH Kellogg's Hydriatic Techniques...
Increased blood flow in an area due to hydrothermic treatment. Achieved by increasing heart and local blood vessel activity, resulting in active or arterial hyperaemia. Aim is usually to increase rate of healing opp passive congestion
- Improve circulation
- Superficial Anaemias
- General Superficial Anaemias and Debility
- Visceral Anaemias and results:
- Local Visceral Anaemias :
- Genital Atony
- Amenorrhoea supplement above with...
- Vaginal Irrigation 43°C 10 min and 27°C 1 min
- Visceral Congestion
- Active: Heat
- Pelvic Congestion:
- Spinal congestion in Cerebro-Spinal Congestion :
- Passive Visceral Congestion
- Acute Nephritis or Meningitis