from Dr JH Kellogg's Prescriptions...
An intrinsic excitant effect that stimulates peristalsis, the normal movement of the intestines in moving the food bolus, usually alternate reflex applications
- Decreased Peristalsis and Low Motility
- with Intestinal Inflammation
- for Insensitive Rectum
- Alternate Rectal Lavage
from Dr GK Abbott's Prescriptions...
Stimulates intestinal muscles
- In Constipation - graduate and select carefully
- a regular programme of...
- and abdominal or lower spine...
- combine with the above...
- In spastic Constipation as in lead poisoning