from Dr JH Kellogg's Hydriatic Techniques...
- As strong as the patient can bear, of any douche especially the Percussion Douche.
- Move stream rapidly up and down and across the back in every direction covering 8 cm both sides of spine
- Cold is a general Excitant
Tepid: calms Spinal Irritation in
- Bed Wetting in kids
- Gastric Irritability
- Celiac Irritation and all irritations of spinal origin
- Writer's Cramp
- Raynaud's Disease
- chronic Toxaemia
- excellent results in chronic Neurasthenia Do not prolong or buoyancy will turn to headache, depression and nervousness.
- in Hysteria with Paralysis of legs - 10°C strong pressure,
- small stream with Dry Friction to limbs after.
- with hot hypogastric douche in Gastralgia