from Hydrothermic Remedies...
TB of the lung...
- Graduated Tub Bath 2x day except when hemorrhaging
- Destroy sputum, don't swallow it
- lots of outdoor exercise
- Sun Bath
For lung haemorrhage...
- Very hot to spine between shoulders, ice to chest and hands,
- hot to legs and sitting up
TB of bones and joints...
from Dr JH Kellogg's Prescriptions...
- Increase resistance (the main object in treatment) by...
- Avoid chilling - chills will first aggravate the cough
- Destroy sputum, avoid swallowing sputum
- Live in open air, sleep in cool, well ventilated rooms
from Dr GK Abbott's Prescriptions...
Hydrotherapy is an important but minor part of treatment compared with fresh cold air, liberal diet, high altitude and sunshine
- Each patient requires individualised routine
- Diet - not all patients eat the same thing. Milk, eggs, cereals and fruit should be the basis in the beginning with the aim to a quick return to normal diet.
- Fresh air 24 hours a day in a dry climate. Over 1000m if nervous. Breathing exercises when healing has progressed.
- Body temperature >37.5°C must have complete bedrest, from 37°C mostly in bed.
- Sun Bath - very good
- Hydrotherapy - only use Fomentations with Cold Mitten Friction
- Bubonic Plague
- Complications of Acute Fevers
- Dengue Fever
- Fungal Diseases
- Glandular Fever
- Head Lice
- Infectious Mononucleosis
- Remittent Malaria
- Scarlet Fever
- Spanish Influenza
- Typhoid Fever
- Typhus Fever
- Undulant Fever
- Whooping Cough
- Yellow Fever