from Hydrothermic Remedies...
from Dr JH Kellogg's Prescriptions...
- Similar to Lithemia
- Aseptic Diet - fruit, dextrinised cereals
- NO - meat, milk, eggs, tea, coffee, alcohol and tobacco
- Daily exercise to perspiration, then short cooling treatment
- Hepatic Headache
- Migraine - with Hot Enema, Hot Foot Bath, and Fomentations to Stomach, spine, and Spinal Alternate Applications
- Painful Haemorrhoids
- Pruritus Ani
- Swollen Painful Joints
- Renal Inactivity
- Avoid Cold Immersions of part and whole body
from Dr JH Kellogg's Hydriatic Techniques...
- hot treatment to heat the body slightly then...
- moderate Tonic avoiding painful joints
- Russian Bath
- Graduated Tonic Cold
- Local Eliminative
- Scotch Douche after sweating treatment
- Keep all heat treatments brief to avoid weakening resistance
from Dr GK Abbott's Prescriptions...
- diet too rich in purines
- defective and deficient nucleoprotein and uric acid breakdown
- decreased purine elimination due to Renal Inactivity
- Purine-free Diet
- Low protein diet
Breakdown of the products of nucleoprotein digestion is increased by increasing blood oxygen by:
- Outdoor exercise even sleeping outdoors
- Vegetarian diet
Local heat to painful joints see Swollen Painful Joints with
see also Swollen Painful Joints